Advanced Training Program
This advanced training program is designed for the athlete who is ready to take training to next level or athletes to peak for a 5K, 10K or 21K. Our 12 weeks training program will teach principles of speed training, nutrition management, hydration, and more.
At this level, athletes should have built up a good strength base and will be ready to move on to advanced and intense strength training and explosive strength training. You can join the training program to keep fit, continue running and have fun. It’s a 12 weeks training program.
To help you reach success, our 5k, 10K or 21K program offers 2 goal-specific groups:
Running Fit II Group: Participants who are hoping to run a 5k, 10K or 21K and can run with a pace per mile between 11’ – 12’ minutes.
Running Fit II Group: Participants who are hoping to run a 5k, 10K or 21K and can run with a pace per mile under 11’ minutes.
Locations, Dates and Times
We meet three days a week and training locations change every week:
Tuesday and Thursday – 6:15AM or 5:15PM
Sunday – 9:00AM
What do these programs offer?
- Coaching, guidance and support from experienced coaches.
- A specific training plan for each training group.
- Three weekly group training sessions (optional)
- Relevant weekly e-mails with tips on training, nutrition, injury prevention, hydration, motivation, and more.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing Boulder weather, and cross-training.
- Discounts at Runners Roost Boulder during the training period.
- An ID bracelet.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Race day support and post-party.
For further details and to sign up, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-579-1368.