Beginner Training Program
This beginner training program is designed for the true beginner. People who are currently inactive or new to running or running and walking. It’s a 12-week training program. To help you reach success, Running Lilly Coaching offers 2 goal-specific groups:
- Running Fit I Group: Participants who are hoping to walk/run a 5K, 10K or 21K and have a pace between 13’ – 15’ minutes per mile
- Running Fit I Group: Participants who are hoping to run a 5K, 10K or 21K and the pace between 13’ – 15’ minutes per mile.
Locations, Dates and Times
We meet three days a week and training locations change every week:
Tuesday and Thursday – 7:30 AM or 6:00 PM
Sunday – 8:00AM
What do these programs offer?
Both programs include:
- Coaching, guidance and support from experienced coaches.
- Three weekly group training sessions (optional)
- Relevant weekly e-mails with tips on training, nutrition, injury prevention, hydration, motivation and more.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, foam roller how to dress in the ever-changing Boulder weather, and cross-training.
- Discounts at Runners Roost Boulder during the training period.
- An ID bracelet.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Race day support and post-party
Training Program Fee: $265
For further details and to sign up, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303.579.1368.