Walk Fit Program
This walk training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to walking for fitness.
The program includes a ten week training plan with walk and a professional coach and a team atmosphere with the camaraderie of others just like you. While this program focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers welcome.
Throughout the program, weekly group training sessions will keep you motivated and moving. Educational clinics cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. If you are new to walking, or looking to get back into running shape, this program is designed for YOU!
Locations, Dates and Times
We meet three days a week and training locations change every week:
Monday and Wednesday – 7:30AM
Saturday – 9:00AM
Monday, March 6th.
What does this program offer?
This program includes:
- Coaching, guidance and support from experienced coach.
- Three weekly group training sessions (optional)
- Relevant weekly e-mails with tips on training, nutrition, injury prevention, hydration, motivation and more.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing Boulder weather, and cross-training.
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Sports during the training period.
- An ID bracelet.
- Running Lilly Coaching hat.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Race day support and post-party
Training Program Fee: $220
For further details and to sign up, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303.579.1368.